Agents | KCA Education

Using an Australian education agent

Once you’ve made the decision to study at KCA Education, you can apply directly or use an Australian education agent (also known as an ‘education consultant’) to apply to KCA Education on your behalf and also apply for your student visa from the Australian Government.

Education Agents Policy

Why use an education agent

KCA Education authorised education agents understand the Australian Government’s student visa process and can guide you through it. They can also help you with your KCA Education course application.

One of the main benefits of using an education agent is that they can save you a lot of time and effort. The student visa application process can be long and you need to gather a lot of documentation, especially if you plan to bring family. You don’t want to get the details wrong on your application or fail to supply the right documents because that could delay your student visa or mean the Australian Government denies your visa. An education agent will guide and assist you through the visa application process.

Why Use An Education Agent

What to look for when choosing an education agent

It’s a good idea to talk to several education agents before you choose one. Ask the agents about their fees, how they operate, what you’ll need to do to apply, and which KCA Education course they think is best for you.

We recommend using one of our authorised education agents who specialises in vocational education and training at KCA Education and applying for student visas in Australia.

Before you sign with an education agent, ask about their fees and everything you’ll have to pay. Some education agents offer payment plans.

Another benefit of using an agent is that they can pay KCA Education directly, taking care of the overseas payments for you so you won’t have to worry about international money transfers.

Jonathan Velasquez 384018
Ready to begin? Apply Online


Apply Now  

Qualified education agents

Make sure your education agent is qualified and has completed the Education Agent Training Course (EATC) and is a Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC).

Tip! No education agent can guarantee a permanent residency visa or work placement in Australia, so beware of education agents who give false advice. Education agents are only qualified to talk about studying in Australia. Do not use an education agent for migration advice unless they are also a registered migration agent. Never sign a document from your education agent without reading and understanding it. Avoid agents who want you to sign something without giving you the chance to read through it first or take it away with you to seek advice from someone else.

Our list of authorised education agents

KCA Education works closely with many qualified education agents. You can double-check that the agent is qualified by seeing if they are listed in our database.

KCA Approved Agents Database