Studying in Australia | KCA Education

Studying in Australia

Study abroad in Australia at one of our KCA Education campuses in Sydney or the Gold Coast

Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to enjoy the exciting cities of Sydney and the Gold Coast while getting a world-class education.

To study abroad in Australia, you need a student visa from the Australian government. You can choose an education agent to help you with the application process.

Before you arrive in Australia, you’ll need to arrange your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

In this section, you’ll find out about all the requirements for studying in Australia.

Living in Sydney

Sydney with its spectacular harbour, beaches and cultural events, both cities are exciting places to experience life in Australia.

So, whether you’re studying at our KCA Education campus in Sydney, you’ll find a great overview here of what it’s like living in Sydney.

Study Portal Icon@2x
Ready to begin?
Afu Partnershipdevice Ocean En Rgb 100forwidget

Through ‘Future Unlimited’ we are dedicated to providing better lives and livelihoods through accredited international Australian education.