Study abroad in Australia at one of our Kirana Colleges Australia campuses in Sydney or Brisbane
Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to enjoy the exciting cities of Sydney and Brisbane while getting a world-class education.
- Why study in Australia
- Facts about studying in Australia
- Australian education
- Australian education system
- Vocational education
To study abroad in Australia, you need a student visa from the Australian government. You can choose an education agent to help you with the application process.
Before you arrive in Australia, you’ll need to arrange your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
In this section, you’ll find out about all the requirements for studying in Australia.
- International Student Visa Requirements
- Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF)
- Student Visas
- Visas for partners and dependents
- Choosing an education agent
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- International student work rights
- Work Ready factsheet
- Role of the fair work Ombudsman
Living in Sydney or Brisbane
Brisbane with its warm year-round weather, dry winters and thriving arts scene, or Sydney with its spectacular harbour, beaches and cultural events, both cities are exciting places to experience life in Australia.
So, whether you’re studying at our Kirana Colleges Australia campus in Chermside, Brisbane or Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney, you’ll find a great overview here of what it’s like living in Sydney or living in Brisbane.