To study in Australia and at KCA Education, first apply for your chosen course and when accepted, you can then apply for your student visa from the Australian Government.
Entry requirements for international students
To be eligible to study at KCA Education, you need:
- to be at least 18 years old
- to have a minimum of an Australian High School Certificate or have graduated from high school in your country
- a reasonable amount of computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet browsing
- sufficient proficiency in reading, writing, typing and speaking English.
You will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as this is a requirement for majority of our courses.
|English language test providers||
Minimum test score
Minimum test score where combined with at least 10 weeks ELICOS
Minimum test score where combined with at least 20 weeks ELICOS
|International English Language Testing System||
|*Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) paper-based test||
|TOEFL internet-based test||
|Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)||
|Pearson Test of English Academic||
|Occupational English Test||
- The TOEFL paper-based test will only be accepted from limited countries. The Occupational English Test includes a mark between A and E. An A or B is considered a pass.
- You must have taken your IELTS test no more than two years before you apply for your student visa.
- Some courses may have extra requirements such as work experience. Check the requirements for your chosen course before you apply.