If you have a passion for helping others, studying our Certificate III in Individual Support is the perfect opportunity for you. The course will teach you the skills and knowledge to provide individual support to people who need assistance in their everyday life.
This course requires 120 hours of supervised work placement in an approved registered care organisation.
ARE YOU AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to pursue a career as a:
24.7% projected job growth in 5 years
The most common salary is $60,000 for an Aged Care Support Worker.
Percentage of graduates of this course who were satisfied with the training.
- International students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must demonstrate English language proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students must have an Australian Higher School Certificate or equivalent
- Students must pass the Police check in the state or territory you are planning to work in, prior to work placement.
- Students must have vaccinations against infectious disease prior to work placement.
Our courses involve a combination of classroom and online learning, practical sessions, research and project work. We utilise a range of assessment methods including role plays, written assessments, skills demonstration, projects, presentations, training records and work samples for the assessment of competency.
You may apply to have previous courses, formal qualifications, knowledge, work experience and/or life experiences assessed for credit or exemption towards this course. Please contact us for more information.
Ready to enrol? Enquire Now to get in touch with one of our international team members. Alternatively, you can email our International Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.