If you are wanting to further your career in Early Childhood Education and Care, then look no further than KCA Education and our Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. Our course will provide you with the skills you need to encourage a child’s development and take care of their emotional, physical and social wellbeing.
Some of the most important stages of growth take place in the early years of our lives. This makes a child care worker’s role crucial to a child’s development, as it impacts their entire life. You will be able to see their development and learning and watch as they grow and learn under your care.
If you are looking to help children get the best start to life, then our Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is the perfect opportunity for you.
This course requires you to complete 280 hours of supervised work placement in an approved registered organisation. KCA work placement coordinator will assist to find a work placement.
ARE YOU AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to pursue a career as a:
13.3% projected job growth in 5 years
The most common salary is $1,03,000 for a Child Care Centre Manager.
Percentage of graduates of this course who were satisfied with the training.
- International students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must demonstrate English language proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students must have an Australian Higher School Certificate or equivalent
- Students must pass Working with Children Check in the state or territory you are planning to work in , prior to work placement.
- Students must have vaccinations against infectious disease prior to work placement.
- Students must hold a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Our courses involve a combination of classroom and online learning, practical sessions, research and project work. We utilise a range of assessment methods including role-plays, written assessments, skills demonstration, projects, presentations, training records and work samples for the assessment of competency.
You may apply to have previous courses, formal qualifications, knowledge, work experience and/or life experiences assessed for credit or exemption towards this course. Please contact us for more information.
Ready to enrol? Enquire Now and get in touch with one of our international team members. Alternatively, you can email our International Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.